Following a long and heralded tradition of the NCSB, the conference offers doctoral students an arena to develop their research projects through discussions with peers and experienced researchers in their line of research. The doctoral consortium will take place on May 27 and features several prominent scholars with a long experience in helping PhD students develop their projects.
The doctoral consortium will be organized and led by:
- Associate Professor Kent Adsbøll Wickstrøm (chair), University of Southern Denmark
- Professor Hans Landström, Lund University
- Professor Lene Foss, The Artic Univeristy of Norway
- Professor Ulla Hytti, University of Turku
- Associate Professor Per Blenker
The doctoral consortium will feature keynote speeches as well as intense discussions of research proposals or working papers.
Doctoral students accepted for the doctoral consortium get a reduced conference fee that also includes the main conference.
The number of participating doctoral students is limited to 20. Doctoral students interested in presenting their research proposal/paper should upload a 1-page abstract no later than February 14 using this link. Please write ‘Doctoral consortium’ in the subject line. Notification will be given by February 21.